FIREARMS AGENT: You must have an agents letter registered with us before bidding on behalf of someone else on a Modern or Curio firearm. According to the ATF- If you are representing an FFL as an agent you must have the following to qualify:
- You must have a letter from the FFL Holder you are representing.
- Your agent letter must be on the company’s letterhead.
- Must be typed.
- Must be signed by the FFL Holder.
- Must be accompanied by a copy of the FFL.
- Must state that you are an employee for the FFL Holder.
- Must be dated.
Please Note: If you do not have a “completed” letter with ALL of the above requirements you will not be able to represent another FFL Holder in this capacity.
Please fill out the form below if you are a FFL dealer who requires a copy of our FFL for shipment or a non-FFL dealer who is preparing a shipment to our facility to obtain a copy of our FFL. You can also email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us at 207-453-2114.
*Requests for a copy of our FFL may require additional information.