YOU WERE THE WINNING BIDDER OF THE LOT(S) LISTED ON THE ATTACHED INVOICE. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AS IT MAY ANSWER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.
BUYERS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS AND SUPPLY THIS INFORMATION WHEN MAKING PAYMENT
YOUR INVOICE IS BEING SENT OUT WITH A 5.5% DEFAULT MAINE SALES TAX
THIS MAY NOT BE YOUR ACTUAL APPLICABLE TAX RATE
SALES TAX IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING STATES
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, NE, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
- TO CALCULATE YOUR SALES TAX PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE. IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL FIND YOUR TAX RATE LISTED AS “ TOTAL SALES TAX RATE”. https://www.taxjar.com/sales-tax-calculator
- SALES TAX IS BASED BASED ON YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS, NOT YOUR ACTUAL INVOICE ADDRESS.
- YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF THE INCORRECT SALES TAX RATE WAS APPLIED TO YOUR PAYMENT.
- PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTACHED SHIPPING/CREDIT CARD FORM COMPLETELY AND RETURN WITH YOUR PAYMENT. http://www.poulinauctions.com/buyers/shipping/
- IF YOUR ITEM IS BEING SHIPPED TO AN FFL DEALER, PLEASE PUT THEIR NAME AND PREMISE ADDRESS IN THE DELIVERY SECTION.
- EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR FFL OR C&R LICENSE TO : firstname.lastname@example.org YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME SO WE CAN MATCH IT UP CORRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- IF YOU ARE TAX EXEMPT, YOU MUST PROVIDE US INFORMATION OF YOUR RESALE NUMBER AND FILL OUT A MULTIJURISDICTION FORM FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL STATE, BEFORE WE WILL REMOVE YOUR SALES TAX. THIS FORM CAN BE FOUND ONLINE. PLEASE EMAIL IT TO : email@example.com
PAYMENTS and BUYER’S PREMIUM :
BUYERS PREMIUM OF 17.5% will be applied to all property sold to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price and is therefore subject to applicable state sales tax.
A 3.5% Credit Card processing fee is applicable should you decide to pay by credit card.
PROXIBID, INVALUABLE, AUCTION ZIP, ICOLLECTOR & LIVEAUCTIONEER BIDDERS: These are internet bidding services that are provided by separate companies that hosts our auctions live. They charge us a significant fee to upload to their platforms. They charge 3% to the buyer who utilizes their services. This amount is added into your Buyers Premium on your invoice.
If you are a first time buyer paying by check, please keep in mind that we will hold off all paperwork for 10 business days until your check has cleared our account per recommendations by our Bank.
If you prefer to pay by wire transfer, please call our office to obtain the necessary bank information. All bank charges associated with the transfer are your responsibility. You are also responsible for a Middle Bank International wire transfer fee of $25. If you are an International buyer, you may pay by wire transfer or by Bank Cashier’s Check made out in U.S. funds.
SHIPPING : Poulins makes every attempt to ship your goods in a timely fashion. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your items to be delivered after all paperwork and full payment is received and applied.
Please submit your payment and form using one of the following options:
Fax: (207) 453-2192
Mail: Poulin Antiques & Auctions, Inc. 199 Skowhegan Road, Fairfield, Maine 04937
Thank you for your business. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!
Unable to open the attached invoice? Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/